Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Boy or Girl?

You'll all be shocked to hear that I'm not waiting until my next regularly scheduled doctor's appointment to find out the gender of this baby in my belly. I know, I know; it's so not my style...okay yes I'm being impatient, but to me it's worth it. I already know that my 20-week appointment will be delayed a bit because of the insurance switch so I'm getting ahead of the curve on the gender. Our appointment is tomorrow morning at 11 and I am so excited! I'll post the results tomorrow...

Baby boy?

Baby girl?

Which one?

17 weeks

2 comments:

  1. I am waiting as patiently as possible...God knows already but He has chosen not to share! Counting the hours...Love You Critter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, Mallory's expression says TWINS! She is so cute in these pics.

    ReplyDelete