Friday, March 15, 2013

Bounce in Her Step

Mallory and I met up with the Peterson ladies this morning over at Skyzone in Rocklin for their toddler time jump session. This was the first time for Mal at a place like this (and for myself, but who really cares about me anyway), and boy did she have a blast. She's jumped on a trampoline before but it was a small one with a bar that she held onto. Skyzone is like a trampoline on steroids.

It was so much fun, not just for monster but me too. If there were no little ones around I would've gone nuts on those things. I wish there was something like it closer to us in Folsom, but it's totally worth the drive. Plus it's only $6 and parents jump for free, so how can you say no. She jumped nonstop for her entire allotted hour, and even stole some extra minutes. Lucky for me, getting her to agree to leave wasn't as bad as it could have been; I have the Peterson ladies to thank for that since they were leaving with us. Softens the blow when the whole group has to leave. It was so nice to get together with our friends to catch up on life, finally meet baby Harper, and get our jump on. We'll be back Skyzone, you can count on it.

Brynn showing Mal the ropes

Like a pro in no time

Following the leader

Trying some tricks

Peek-a-boo

Starting to get worn out

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun for both of you, what a great business idea too. Love you XOXO

    ReplyDelete