Wednesday, April 17, 2013

21 Weeks

Biggest change this week for me is my sciatic nerve; it's already acting up and surprising me at random times with those shooting pains. It's not every day but often enough that it's getting annoying. And I'm just barely over the halfway point, geesh. I think I might have messed it up when I was still being a turbo-runner while pregnant with Mallory. I'm running with this pregnancy too but not as long of a distance. I did kickboxing the other morning and within a few hours later I was rubbing Icy Hot all over myself. I'm making sure to stretch a lot with focus to the nerve, but it's not going to solve my problem no matter how much I stretch. Time to try Acupuncture maybe - I've heard some good things about it.

I'm getting closer to making a decision on what fabric I'll be using for Nolan's room. I went over to Beverly's last weekend like I had wanted to and I was in heaven with all the beautiful fabrics to choose from. I left with a couple of samples and really like one of them (pictured below) but because I want to make sure I choose the one that I really love, I'm going to make one more trip back to the fabric store. This time with my mom so she can help me reign Mallory in while I actually take the time to select something. She's coming down tomorrow morning so that will be our focus for the day.


 

The fabric that I really like: navy, red, gray, and orange chevron print.

No comments:

Post a Comment