Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tuesday Morning Excursion

This morning Mallory and I went over to the Folsom Library for their Toddler Time which consisted of stories, music, and dancing with bells. It was our first time and definitely won't be our last. Monster had a great time and so did I, watching her light up and sing out loud. After applying for our library card we checked out a stack of books for our own story time at home. And of course since the library is right next to one of the best parks in Folsom, we just had to walk over and enjoy some time outside too. These are the moments that I couldn't wait to experience now that I get to stay home with my favorite little girl!






1 comment:

  1. Great day for our 2 special girls + 1 super little guy. Enjoying these blessed days, wonderful! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete