Monday, April 22, 2013

The Great Outdoors

Mallory and I have been spending lots of time playing outside, especially lately with the weather being so nice and spring-like. Normally we hit up the parks that are closest to our house, but when we're out and about running errands I'll stop at the parks that we don't usually go to. Yes they pretty much all have the same playground equipment, but the change of scenery is always welcome. My latest bribe to monster is that we'll go to the park on our way home from my run. With the weather getting warmer it's easier if I run prior to noon and the loop that I typically run has a park that I pass on the way back; it's a win-win for the both of us. Now if only I could get her to want to play on something other than the swings all the time - though I can't totally blame her, I enjoy swinging too.






 



No comments:

Post a Comment