Monday, September 9, 2013

Promontory Community Park

We finally decided to try out the water park in El Dorado Hills today with some friends, and boy do I wish we would have done so sooner. It was so awesome, even I got in on the fun. Mallory loved it and was being braver than I thought she would with some of the water features considering she's not usually one for things that spray water in her face. The only one she stayed away from were the buckets that would pour down, but I don't blame her considering it's quite a bit of water crashing on top of your head. We were all running around having a great time in the sun soaking up the last bit of summer that is left. Though with the temperature over 100 today it doesn't feel like summer is ending anytime soon. Thank goodness for water parks like this to keep you cool while being outside!





3 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like you had the whole park to yourselves! And naturally, Nolan slept through it! I don't think I've seen any pictures of him awake yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good find Mama! Do they grown ups play in the water too? I see Nolan is still mauied. Good boy! Mallory is growing again, she seems taller. Love you all! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOHHH...I like this place, when that million dollar check arrives, i want to have a house with property to build one of these for all of us! So good for Mallory to run and play and stay cool too...I see Nolan was his usual excited self! What a blessing.

    ReplyDelete