Sunday, September 22, 2013

Showing Love, Sort Of

As I mentioned in my last post, Mallory likes to hold her brother and asks me pretty regularly if she can do so. However, I know that when she asks to hold him she only means that she'll hold him if he's not crying and/or isn't squirming around, and then it also means that she only wants to hold him for less than a minute. I put him in her lap last night after she requested I do so, and within 20 seconds she started complaining to get him off. "He's too wiggly right now!" (He wasn't, he was pretty much passed out) "He's going to cry pretty soon, let's get him off." (Still not true) I finally asked why she didn't want him on her lap anymore and her response was, "because I just want my lap to be alone right now." Silly monster!





4 comments:

  1. The one with her hands up! Like, "I am done get me out of here" Me too sometimes Mallory, me too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious! Yep..."I'm done" she says...I do notice that Nolan "says" Whatever, I'm sleeping.". Too funny, gotta love them kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had such a good time last night with Mallory and Nolan! They are very sweet children. Have a safe trip today and have some relaxing time! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! They're both adorable! Just wait another 10 years! They're going to be so much fun ~ even more than they are now! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete