Friday, July 23, 2010

What Are the Odds

One of the things that I love about the name we picked for our little girl is that it isn't a very common name. The Social Security Administration has Mallory ranked at 270 in popularity for the year 2009. While there are a lot of popular names out there that I also like, I admire the names that you don't hear very often. Mallory is a unique name but not so unique it's weird. The more I say her name the more I realize that we totally picked the perfect name; I love it!

Yesterday afternoon we received a package from my dad, Sue, and the girls. Inside was a gift card (that will be used to purchase our BOB stroller and ERGObaby carrier!), some adorable clothing sets, decor for the nursery, and the cutest stroller toy that is of significance other than just being a toy. It's a monkey and her name is Mallory! Of all the girl names that start with 'M' and they picked Mallory - what are the odds! Just another sign that our little monkey has the perfect name! Thank you Griffith family; we love and miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment